Pudina Chutney Recipe
This is one of my favorite recipe. Mint Leaves makes a heavenly and solid expansion to numerous nourishments and drinks. Pudina(Mint Leaves) chutney recipe a super food that has lots of health benefits be it related to digestion, treating common cold, oral care and many more.
Punida(Mint Leaves) does contain a fair amount of nutrients such as Vitamin A, Fiber, Iron etc.
Mint’s medical advantages range from improving brain functions, stomach related issues, provide relief to those affected by a cold or the flu and even awful breath.
You truly can’t avoid adding some mint to your eating regimen.
Traditional Pudina (Mint Leaves) Chutney
- 2 bunch Pudina (Mint) Leaves
- 30 grams Ginger
- 2 tbsp Black Gram Lentils skinned(White Urad Dal)
- 2 Dry Red Chilies
- Salt As per Taste.
- Tamarind Lemon size
- Wash the mint leaves. Drain the water completely. Take out the leaves and keep the leaves in a bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add urad dal and red chilies. Stir continuously till it turns slightly brown.
- Remove red chilies, if required add 1 tbsp oil, mint leaves and ginger.
- Fry on low flame for 10 mins till until leaves wilts or till the color fades and leaves turn slightly dark.
- Turn off the flame and let tie leaves cool to room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and make a smooth paste. Pudina Chutney is ready, serve it with hot rice and ghee.