Tomato Gravy for all Types of Curries
- 1 Kg Hybrid Tomatoes
- 15 Garlic Cloves
- 1.5 inch Sliced Ginger
- 2 big Green Chilis
- 3 big tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- Cut the tomatoes
- Cut the chilis
- Take sliced Ginger
- Take Garlic Cloves
- Take Oil in a thick pan
- Once the oil is slightly hot add all the above ingredients and cook for 20 min
- Tomatoes will release all its moisture cook till the mashed tomatoes are slightly thick.
- Then allow it to cool and grind the mashed tomatoes to fine paste. In the same pan take 2 tbsp oil and add the tomato paste also add Kashmiri red chili powder
- Cook for 15 mins or till the oil is completely released. Your tomato gravy to be used in most of the curries be it Paneer, Mushroom, Mix Veg etc.